The Electronics Sector employs experienced and qualified personnel, trained in JSTD - 001 and IPC-WHMA-620 standards, focused on providing high quality services in the design, production and support of electronics production.
The production line consists of modern electronics assembly systems. The characteristics are high precision, high speed of placement of complex components and components verification on fly.
The electronics assembly process is characterized by multiple and strict quality controls at all stages of the production.
- PCB assembly with:
Surface mount technology (SMT) with +/- 0.035mm accuracy or/and
Conventional technology (THT)
- SMD Placement: 01005 up to QFP's and BGA's (max. 56 x 56 x 15mm)
- Assembly with respect to environmental regulations (RoHS)
- Cables harnessing
- Integrated solutions for electronic devices
- Technical Support Services
- Climatic test chamber
- Isolation & Continuity test
- Functional test Support Services
- Technical advice on mass production issues
- Supply of electronic components and printed circuit boards
Prisma Electronics works in close cooperation with: